Your privacy and the protection of personal data are of the utmost importance to TOURMALET BIKES. When processing your personal data, we comply with the requirements of applicable data protection legislation. This means that we:
- clearly specify our purposes before processing personal data, using this privacy and cookie statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for your consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we require the same from third parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to verify, correct or delete the personal data we hold.
TOURMALET BIKES is responsible for all data processing. In this privacy and cookie statement we will explain what type of personal data we collect and for what purposes we collect the data through our website. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions, or if you just want to know what data we may have collected and which belongs to you, please contact TOURMALET BIKES at the contact details given at the end of this privacy and cookie statement.
We use the following personal data:
- Last name and first name;
- date of birth / age;
- phone number;
- email address;
- details of your product orders;
- Payment details;
- identity document number;
- IP adress;
- Details (and settings) of the bike (and settings);
- the history and overview of the route;
- location data;
- connection information for one or more TOURMALET BIKES applications;
- information about your use of our website and applications;
- information (such as questions, requests, complaints, opinions, ideas) that you send to us via email, contact forms or social media;
- When you apply for a job with our company: your cover letter and your curriculum vitae.
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- processing orders and payments;
- contact you if you wish;
- conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
- improve our products and services;
- contact you in the event of a product recall or product safety announcement;
- sending our newsletter;
- deal with questions, requests and complaints;
- register your bike and the resulting warranty;
- register a helmet crash and provide you with a new helmet if you have the right;
- processing of applications.
Processing your order
We will use your personal data when processing your order. We may share your data with the delivery service if necessary to deliver your order. We may also obtain information about your payment from your bank or credit card company.
To do this, we use your name and address, telephone number, billing address, e-mail address and payment details. If your order was funded through one of our funding plans, we may also use your driver’s license number or passport number (the one you use as your ID) for further identification.
We need this data because of our purchase contract with you. We keep this information until your order is completed. Certain types of personal data will be kept longer in order to meet our tax obligations (legal retention period).
If you register your bicycle, we register it until the end of the warranty period.